Welcme to the Sreet Racing Club Blogsite












Welcome to the Street Racing Club Blogsite! This is where you can find all the latest updates as well as upcoming releases to the series. Book 1 of the Street Racing Club is out now, which you can purchase on Amazon for $9.99.


From here on out, my plan is to blog a new post every two to three weeks, so be on the look out. Most of you know me from Instagram, but for those who do not, you can find me there at jayhas2000


And to briefly introduce myself, my name is Jaylyn Hassan and have been writing since I was ten and plan to have much more content in the future. I am from Taylor, Michigan and am 18 years old. I also like to do a bit of artwork on the side, as you can tell with the book cover.

Also, be sure to also check out the official Street Racing Club website.https://jayhas2000.wixsite.com/website



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

STREET RACING CLUB MERCH OUT!!!!!